Most frequent questions and answers
YES, the logo file (jpg or png only) is included as well as the commercial license and ownership of the rights to the logo. All domain logos are used for illustration purposes to give you an idea of how you may use the domain. You are welcome to use the logo, or completely redesign your own.
P.S. If you’re looking for an amazing logo design agency, we recommend BrandGrande.com.
For your protection as well as ours, all transactions are conducted securely using Escrow.com, a professional “middle man” aka and escrow company that holds the funds securely until the domain has been transferred over. Escrow.com has been operational for over 20 years and specializes in these types of transactions
By using Escrow.com, you as a buyer are offered many features including:
- Peace of mind, security, and convenience
- Assured domain name transfer prior to paying Seller
- Ability to confirm domain ownership directly with the registrar before the Seller is paid
- Ability to pay by wire transfer and in some cases PayPal, check, money order, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) Restrictions Apply
- Ability to send credit card information to a financial institution, not a stranger
- Easy access to live customer support by phone or email
All payments are processed securely through Escrow.com and hence the following payment types are accepted:
- American Express
- Paypal (with some limitations)
- Check or Money Order (with some limitations)
- Bank Wire Transfer (recommended)
Our handpicked premium domains definitely have a price tag associated with them, We strongly believe our domains are worth their value or more and can help you hit the ground running with the perfect domain name.
If you feel you’d like to try your luck at finding an available domain, we highly recommend checking availability and registering something if you like at NameCheap.com.